Penetration testing is a comprehensive test of your systems, infrastructure, network, web application, Mobile or Wireless infrastructure, each test is designed specific to your organisation to
identify and exploit vulnerabilities. Feansa Security simulates real-world attacks to identify the level of technical risk resulting from any identified vulnerability. An appropriately scoped
penetration test can help give your organisation the level of assurance that security controls, systems, networks and processes have been developed, configured and optimised in accordance with
industry best practice.
Feansa Security will:
- Help determine the scope of testing required
- Identify risks associated with a potential breach
- Provide a comprehensive post-test report which includes any vulnerabilities identified and their classification in line with the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), normally this would be
translated to High, Medium and Low.
- An assessment of the level of risk associated with each vulnerability (if exploited)
- A resolution method for each vulnerability
What is the value of a penetration test?
- Determine the feasibility of a set of attack vectors
- Assessing the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of a successful compromise
- Testing the capabilities of an organisations security function to successfully detect and respond to a security related incident
- Providing evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology
- Compliance – ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, HMG SPF, NCSC, DPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley
- Post security incident remediation validation, provide a level of assurance that new or enhanced security controls that mitigate against future compromise